Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mmm Bopp

Last night at 9:12 pm we bopped me with some hcg. But not without drama. We were reading the instructions and my husband started freaking out that we didn't have the right trigger medication. The box of meds said, chorionic gonadotropin and not hcg. He didn't trust me that that was the right prescription. He panicked and called the after hours doctor line.

My doctor promptly called back and asked me, "if he doesn't trust you, who can he trust?" We laughed for a while and I was reminded again why he's my doctor. He didn't make us feel ridiculous and listened to me as we walked through the mixing and the injection at 9 on a Friday night.

We were a little late, but we are another step closer. I am so proud of the little progress we have made and that we're still moving forward. So many things can still go wrong, but we're doing what we can to make our family happen.

This morning I had another acupuncture appointment and it felt so nice to relax and just take this all in. Here we are just 23 hours to retrieval!

No comments:

Post a Comment