Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1, 2, 3 Not Only You and Me

Just you, me, an RE, anesthesiologist, embryologist, two nurses, clinical practice coordinator, and an acupuncturist. But so far its been worth it.

28 eggs retrieved. 18 fertilized with ICSI. 3 day transfer! My doctor is very conservative and a little old fashioned, so I am not surprised to be going tomorrow, but maybe a bit disappointed.

I am so sore and bloated. I have been resting a lot and drinking tons of water. I am very grateful though that this is the worst of my whole cycle so far. I would be worried about OHSS and all, except from what I have read this is just par for the course and my e2 levels after trigger were only 3500.

Wednesday transfer and I am still hoping I can work from home on Friday to really rest up. We'll see how the boss handles that little wopper.

6 comments:

  1. Not bad, 18 fertilized eggs...
    Best of luck with transfer! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great numbers! Best of luck over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 is great! Tylenol and a heating pad on my stomach were my best friends post-retrieval. Hope you feel better soon and tomorrow's transfer is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with transfer!! 18 fertilized is fantastic

    ReplyDelete