Monday, February 22, 2010

All Around the Limbo World

We have four little blasts on ice. Its not a baseball team, but it would keep a minivan rocking around the limbo world.

Now we wait. I was so busy this weekend with very high stress activities like acupuncture, book club and volunteering with the girl scouts. I read books, baked a pie, went to church. I was so proud of myself for not obsessing over "xdp3dt" nonsense.

I got to work today and was like, geeze this 2ww is almost over. Look at me not all paranoid at what, wait, only 5dp3dt. Ahh grr. That's not enough. I have another seven days before beta.

This brings me to 5dp3dt and a few hours. I'm acting crazy. I google things. I google "ivf pregnancy no symptoms." Because I have none. I feel fine. No twinges. I want twinges!

I am trying to find ways to stay optimistic. Stay hopeful. I know its early. I know people go weeks and weeks into their pregnancies without feeling any symptoms. I want them to keep myself focused on a positive outcome. I think I need a little physical reassurance here.

Anyone have any advice to stay on the positive side here? This limbo side is no fun.

3 comments:

  1. You did manage to get that limbo song into my head, so you can enjoy a little evil chuckle about that.

    As for symptoms, every one seems to be different. I, for example, just knew I was pregnant without a symptom or HPT to show for it. Others have the rapidly enlarging breasts, overactive bladder, etc. as their first indicators. (My bladder has actually gone into hiding, so that seems unusual to me compared to everyone who complains about having to go, go, go.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all crossed for you!

    Shazz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

    And 4 making it to freeze is great!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete