Friday, January 29, 2010

Downfall of Anonymity

I identify so much with my fellow bloggers. I love to hear the personal stories and about their life outside of infertility. So, since I don't want to give out my name, or specifics of my geography, or my career, I'll give you some random JWH trivia.

1. I have one spoiled mutt puppy.
2. I love margaritas and sweet tea.
3. I love to read (Emily Giffin, Rebecca Wells, Fitzgerald) .
4. Favorite movies are: Love Actually, 500 Days of Summer, Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
5. I like the color pink.
6. My sister and I saw Spice World in theatres.
7. My first concert was Amy Grant in the 4th grade.
8. The panda bear is my favorite animal. My dad took me to the London Zoo only to discover they no longer had pandas. It was a sad day for me, but maybe sadder for my father.
9. I love college football.
10. When I was in middle school I wanted to grow up to be the next Joan Lunden.
11. I learned neglecting to stick yourself in a fold of chub HURTS.
12. I like even numbers.

Happy Friday.
JWH

1 comment:

  1. Love actually is probably one of my all time favorite movies. I haven't seen 500 days of summer but I've heard great things about it. Hope your having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete