Thursday, March 11, 2010

How Sweet It Is

To see our little bean on the screen. Just one. The doctor could see the yolk sac and the fetal pole. And a strong chance that he saw the heart beat. It was so unbelievable. The husband was there and we were both giggling.

Last week I was upset over my betas and coming to interpret the evidence that there had been two. I was disappointed. Today seeing our one baby made me just so grateful. So happy. We are so lucky to have this one.

My doctor was so sweet. He asked me if he could give me a hug. This is why we stuck with him. He is so genuinely excited for us. The office staff was high fiving me and smiling. Being so far away from our families its nice to have this surrogate support system.

And we have a due date. November 8. This is all starting to feel a little real.

6 comments: